As a practice that strives for the highest level of care, Kevin G. Murphy and Associates has always adhered to the strictest safety protocols set out by the American Dental Association and Center for Disease Control. At this time we will follow further precautions to ensure the safety of our team, patients, and community.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. We have a “no waiting room” procedure in place. Upon arrival at the office, please call us from your car. We will then notify you when your operatory is ready for you to come into the office.
- Upon arrival at the office we will ask you to use an alcohol-based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol content.
- Everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival. Our staff will also be monitored and will be told to stay home should they have any signs of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Our health care practitioners will take your temperature with a digital thermometer and will take a pulse oximeter reading to check the oxygen level of your blood.
- All PPE worn by our doctors, assistants, and hygienists will be appropriate for the procedures performed.
- Our usual air quality control and operatory disinfection protocols will be in use to avoid any cross contamination or pathogen spread.
- Our patients will not be going to the reception area at this time. We will speak to you on the phone, before or after your appointment, or at chairside, in a sterile environment, about any items you usually address at reception.
- After your appointment we will ask you again to use an alcohol-based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol content as you leave the office.
- After each patient we will use our routine cleaning and disinfection procedures (e.g., using cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product’s label). And we will of course continue with our regular sterilization protocols.